Gilead Sciences, Inc. Cell Therapy Account Manager in Madrid, Spain
Kite is continuing to hire for all open roles. Our interview process may be conducted virtually and some roles will be asked to temporarily work from home. Over the coming weeks and months, we will be implementing a phased approach to bringing employees back to site to ensure the health and safety of our teams.
For Current Kite Pharma Employees and Contractors:
Please log onto your Internal Career Site at https://www.myworkday.com/gilead/d/inst/13102!CK5mGhEKBggDEMenAhIHCgUI1A0QcQ/cacheable-task/2997$2151.htmld to apply for this job
Cell Therapy Account Manager
We are hiring 6 Cellular Therapy Account Managers in several regions:
Galicia, Basque Country, Madrid, Barcelona, Valencia & Andalucia
Gilead Sciences Inc. is a research-based biopharmaceutical company that discovers, develops and commercialises innovative medicines in areas of unmet medical need.
Kite, a Gilead Company, is engaged in the development of innovative cancer immunotherapies with a goal of providing rapid, long-term durable response and eliminating the burden of chronic care. The company is focused on chimeric antigen receptor (CAR) and T cell receptor (TCR) engineered cell therapies designed to empower the immune system's ability to recognise and kill tumours. Kite is currently adding additional talent as it focuses on providing maximum access to patients with unmet needs.
The Cellular Therapy Account Managers will be field based in regions of Spain and will be responsible for building and developing professional relationships within targeted academic hospitals to ensure the successful introduction and use of our first product, axicabtagene ciloleucel (axi-cel). You will be reporting to the Spanish Cell Therapy CTAM Lead who is based in our Madrid offices.
The CTAM is accountable for managing key accounts related to Kite Cell Therapy. The role includes but not limited to:
· Developing and executing territory account plans in line with Brand Strategy
· Managing professional relationships with HCPs in centres which deliver and/or refer patients for cell therapy treatment.
· Execution of promotional strategy and tactics in both delivery and referral centres.
· Help coordinate delivery centre qualification process and training of relevant of HCPs
Being a core member of the commercial team, you will add value through engagement with key stakeholders at all levels to drive differentiation and continue establishing Kite as the leader in cell therapy.
Key Responsibilities (include but are not limited to):
· Responsible for meeting with appropriate leaders across the academic hospital to educate and logistically support the use of Kite product(s)
· Operate in compliance with all laws, regulations and policies
· In collaboration with HQ and Medical teams ensures successful coordination of cell journey and patient access
· Collaborate and develop effective relationship with HQ, Medical teams, Therapy Area Experts (TAEs) and key decision makers / influencers
· Attend and provide support at professional meetings, reporting on scientific sessions and facilitation
· Ability to navigate a complex account environment and understand the needs/issues of various stakeholders at all levels within the account
· Collaborate and regularly communicate with colleagues in commercial, quality and medical affairs
· Actively gains customer insights, providing timely follow-up on commitments and requests
· Provide Medical Affairs and Commercial colleagues with appropriate feedback and insights from interactions with healthcare professionals (HCPs).
· Facilitate and provide timely feedback to appropriate management regarding account business trends, changes in the therapeutic landscape, industry issues and business opportunities
· Proven track record of high performance
· Demonstrated initiative, willingness to do what it takes in support of the customer
· Possesses a long term, strategic understanding of the oncology market, ideally in cell therapy
· Ability to integrate and lead cross functionally
· Working knowledge of regulatory and compliance framework
· Strong business acumen and ability to evaluate and apply data to inform decision making
· Experience with managing large accounts including strategic planning, problem solving and execution
· Launch experience within academic hospitals preferred
· Significant oncology/hematology experience
· Exceptional organizational and time management skills
· Outstanding written, verbal and presentation skills with internal and external stakeholders
· Demonstrate initiative and a willingness to work hands-on and with a sense of urgency, in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment
· ABPI Exam
· Graduate-level degree is preferred
· Very good level of English
· Requires some overnight travel – 25%
To learn more about us, please visit our website at www.kitepharma.com at http://www.kitepharma.com/ .
Kite is a biopharmaceutical company engaged in the development of innovative cancer immunotherapies with a goal of providing rapid, long-term durable response and eliminating the burden of chronic care. The company is focused on chimeric antigen receptor (CAR) and T cell receptor (TCR) engineered cell therapies designed to empower the immune system's ability to recognize and kill tumors. Kite is based in Santa Monica, CA. For more information on Kite, please visit www.kitepharma.com . Sign up to follow @KitePharma on Twitter at www.twitter.com/kitepharma .
Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO)
It is the policy of Gilead Sciences, Inc. and its subsidiaries and affiliates (collectively "Gilead" or the "Company") to recruit select and employ the most qualified persons available for positions throughout the Company. Except if otherwise provided by applicable law, all employment actions relating to issues such as compensation, benefits, transfers, layoffs, returns from layoffs, company-sponsored training, education assistance, social and recreational programs are administered on a non-discriminatory basis (i.e. without regard to protected characteristics or prohibited grounds, which may include an individual’s gender, race, color, national origin, ancestry, religion, creed, physical or mental disability, marital status, sexual orientation, medical condition, veteran status, and age, unless such protection is prohibited by federal, state, municipal, provincial, local or other applicable laws). Gilead also prohibits discrimination based on any other characteristics protected by applicable laws.
For Current Kite Pharma Employees and Contractors:
Please log onto your Internal Career Site at https://www.myworkday.com/gilead/d/inst/13102!CK5mGhEKBggDEMenAhIHCgUI1A0QcQ/cacheable-task/2997$2151.htmld to apply for this job.
Change The World With Us
Everyone at Kite is grounded by one common goal – curing cancer. Every day, we aim to establish a direct line between that purpose and our day-to-day work.
We are creating Kite together, with the recognition that the best teams are built by the best people. We maintain an attitude of curiosity, and creativity with each challenge as we develop a new market for cancer therapies. We appreciate and respect one another, and most importantly, we don’t take success for granted.
While we’ve come a long way to make what others viewed as impossible, possible, we know one thing is certain. Today is just the beginning.